Tramex Roof and Wall Scanner - RWSProduct Code: RWS
The Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner is a multi-mode non-invasive impedance scanner designed for the instant, precise and non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions and leak tracing in roofing per ASTM D7954 and in wall systems of the building envelope.
- Complies with ASTM D7954.
- For non-destructive moisture evaluation of roofs, EIFS, foam insulation systems & other building envelope applications.
- To evaluate the extent of the moisture problem and help trace and pin-point its source.
- Multi-mode functions allowing for depth penetration and sensitivity selection.
- Fast and easy to operate giving instant clear readings.
- "Hold” function facilitates ease of recording readings.
- Lightweight, handheld and battery operated.
- Telescopic handle (for use on roofs).
- Inexpensive to purchase and operate compared to other non-destructive testing methods.
Size: 125mm x 275mm x 75mm
Construction: ABS Body
Power: 9 volt PP3 Battery (included)
Depth of penetration: 100mm
Four Ranges: Roofing Mode with high and low sensitivity. EIFS / Foam Roof Insulation Mode with high and low sensitivity.
Leather carry case. Telescopic handle for use on roofs only.
Some EPDM, Butyl rubber roofing and other conductive roofing. Hard Coat Stucco, wire lath or wire mesh reinforced finishes.