HIPP1 - Tramex Hygro-i2 Probe (Single Probe)Product Code: HIPP1
The Tramex Hygro-i2® relative humidity probe is the most advanced, resilient and reusable RH probe on the market today, allowing the user to perform in situ and hood type RH testing to comply with ASTM F2170 for the ﬂooring industry, and is ideal for use by Flood & Water Damage Restoration and Indoor Air Quality professionals. The speed and accuracy of the Tramex Hygro-i2® probes set them apart from all other RH probes on the market. The conﬁdence in knowing you are testing with the best and fastest RH probe, together with the complete Tramex concrete moisture testing system, brings reliability and peace of mind in concrete moisture meters to a whole new level.
- Fast acclimation time
- Reusable Hygro-i2® Relative Humidity sensors prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170 test
- Best in class accuracy, even at high RH >90%
- Proven robustness, durability and reliability
- Accurate, durable and best in class
- Testing per ASTM F2170, giving in situ relative humidity and ambient RH, temperature, dew point temperature & grains per pound
- Relative Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Fastest Temperature response time
- Best temperature accuracy of +/-0ºC to 90 ºC
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 80°C
Used in conjunction with the Tramex CMEX5, CMEX II or the Tramex MRH III non-destructive moisture meters, the Hygro-i2® probe provides measurements of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grains per pound in structural materials such as concrete ﬂooring and walls, as well as the ambient conditions within the building envelope, all shown simultaneously on one clear display.
The Hygro-i2® probes are reusable, paying for themselves after a few uses compared to single-use, disposable RH probes. Calibration checks can be carried out using the calibration check salts.
RELATIVE HUMIDITY SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS:
Range: 0 to 100%RH
Accuracy: 0% to 99%RH ±2.0%RH (@ 25ºC)
Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range
Drift: <0.25%RH per year
TEMPERATURE SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS:
Range: -40ºC to 125ºC
Range 20°C to 60°C (±0.1 °C)
Sensor Protection: PTFE Film protects sensor opening from water & dust Drift: <0.04ºF (0.03ºC) per year NIST traceable. (National Institute of Standards and Technology)