Tramex Moisture and Relative Humidity Meter - MRH3Product Code: MRH3
The Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meter is a hand-held digital moisture meter calibrated for most building materials. It also attaches to an optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i2® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin type electrodes. Suitable for many industries including Water Damage Restoration, Flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Home Inspection and Pest Control.
- Digital, non-destructive moisture meter.
- Deep signal penetration to over 25mm into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting.
- Specific gravity adjustment for wood species.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Backlit, large, clear, easy to read LCD display.
- “Hold” function enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switchable "On" or "Off" audio warning tone.
- Automatic power cutoff switches "Off" when not in use.
- Automatic default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Battery operated (included).
- Attaches to plug-in wood probe (optional).
- Attaches to plug-in Tramex Hygro-i2® relative humidity probe for relative humidity, temperature, dew point and mixing ratio readings (optional).
Size: 150mm x 85mm x 38mm
Body Power: 9 volt PP3 Battery (included)
Display: Digital / Backlit
Depth of penetration: up to 30mm (In wood, drywall)
Reference scale for building materials: 0 to 100
Relative Humidity (with optional Hygro-i2® probe): 0 to 99%
Wood Non-invasive Mode: 5 to 55% MC (at SG of 0.3)
Wood Invasive Mode (with optional wood pin probes): 7 to 40 %MC